CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Crimson Masque Comic Update!


To those that are familiar with Crimson Masque, it seems that the comic will not be going to print in 2008 as planned. At least not with me as the artist for the book! Anthony J. Alecia the writer and creator of Crimson Masque And Owner of Broken Door Publishing seemingly has given up on the book. I have tried numerous times to contact Anthony since the Broken Door Publishing comic con fell through for November. He has not returned my calls or answered my emails. So I can only assume that or contractual agreement is null and void. Since no monies exchanged hands in the contract I retain all rights to the Crimson Masque character concept design and look.I am really saddened by this turn of events. I considered Anthony a good friend not only a business partner. I truly hope that what-ever problems Anthony is struggling with that he is able to overcome them! And maybe sometime in the future we will resume Crimson Masque together.Until that time Crimson Masque is off the table for the Hero Maker!

0 comments: