CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Untold Stories from Iraq & Afghanistan GN Interview


February 16th 2009

Well I had the interview regarding Untold Stories from Iraq & Afghanistan Graphic Novel this morning which lasted for an 1 and 30 minutes. It went really well I thought reporter Tom Mitchell interviewed me for the Daily News Record Newspaper. I felt that they really like what I am undertaking to help the soldiers from the war who have fallen and or been injured. The photographer is suppose to come by my house Thursday evening to do a photo shoot of me in my studio. He is also going to interview two soldiers Victor Castro and Michael Sutherland. And also comic publisher and artist John Parker from Post Mortem comics studio about their involvement in the project. I have three stories submitted by soldiers now and I am awaiting four more as we speak. I will be doing a fund rasier to help pay for the cost of printing the GN this summer most likely in June I am putting together the plans as I type this. So that is about it for now, I will update you further as things develope further. In the mean time take some time out of your day and say a prayer for a soldier or thank one for their service. Speak to you all next time !

The Hero Maker

0 comments: