CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

The Hero Maker's
New's and Updates:


December 11, 2008
I have just gone International! I was commissioned to do a Comic Book style Cover ,
for an International Commercial Shipping Magazine called "Marine Money International".
This cover will be seen from New york to London to Asia . This is my first
International work and I am very excited that they loved the final cover.
The Cover will
appear on the January ,2009 Issue of "Marine Money International"
I
created the entire piece from scratch. I penciled ,inked ,colored ,layed-out & designed
the entire cover including the text. I will post the image as soon as I receive the green light!

Here is their website
: http://www.marinemoney.com/

Also I am presently working on
"COMICS FOR CURE Sketch Cards " which is an annual
event that
Comics2Games along with Blue Line Pro Art ,have each year to help raise
money to fight cancer and find a cure . Please visit the websites and support the cause.


And last but not least I am penciling a 22 page comic called "Bengal Cat"for " Sean Taylor"
The writer for GENE SIMMONS Comic's
( Of KISS fame) "DOMINATRIX" &
"
GENE SIMMONS HOUSE OF HORROR" which is produced by "

Simmons Comics Group" along with "IDW Publishing"
You can visit Sean's site "TaylorVerse.com" Well that's about it folks,
check back often as this is where I will keep you updated on whats happening with me
And I have also just landed a commission job to create some comic style art for a New York Gym, It will be for T-shirts,water bottles, key chains etc. I will post images once I have approval!
The Hero Maker


0 comments: